If you are searching for some best tips, hair care routine for hair loss, here are some best suggestions from experts for all hair problems.
Hair Care Routine During Hair Loss
Oiling for hair loss problems
Hair spa for hair loss problems
Wash and condition
Do’s and Don’ts - Hair Loss
- Don’t skip on your 8 hour sleep. Good rest is a must to maintain healthy hair cycle.
- Include ample amount of water, proteins and vitamins in your everyday diet. Fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, fish oil, etc., is a great start.
- Treat your hair gently- say NO to rubbing vigorously post hair wash (let hair air dry), hair styling appliances, highlights, chemical treatment, hair colouring, etc. These could aggravate your hair fall problem.
- Keep hair and scalp healthy at all times. Wash your comb every alternate day (everyday is even better!), use a mild hair serum post hair wash to tame frizz, check for dandruff and lice regularly.
- Don’t use hair accessories that could be harsh on hair. Switch to hair bands and clips that do not pin down the hair strands tightly. This will ensure that your hair shafts aren’t strained, which could also be a cause behind hair fall.
- Trim your hair once in three months to keep away split ends. This will give you lively hair strands and also hair that receives its nutrients in full.
- Braid your hair while sleeping for minimal breakage.
- When weather is on its extremities, carry an umbrella or keep hair and scalp covered using cap or shawl.
- Hormonal imbalance, pregnancy and post partum, medication, could be other reasons that have hair fall as their accomplice. Consume healthy diet and take medical guidance at this stage.
- If you face excessive hair fall that usual, notice any bald spots or thinning hair line; this calls for immediate medical attention. Visit a tricologist at the earliest for proper treatment.