If you are searching for some best inspirational yoga quotes images, here is a list of 108 sayings with beautiful women doing poses to get inspired.
So, you are searching for some best inspirational yoga quotes images, right ? Then you are the right place. To do something great, first you need to be inspired about that particular deed. Same applies to here too. If you want to start working on some asanas ( poses ), first you need to get inspired from the great quotes of masters who knew about it well.
And that's why, I have made some research on the best inspirational quotes on yoga and brought you this list of 108 yoga quotes images which you can use these as wallpapers for your desktop and mobile. Most of these quotes are by great yogis like BKS Iyengar, Indra Devi, Amit Ray, Bikram Choudhury, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Patanjali, Dalai Lama, Sri Sri Ravishankar, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev and many other western masters. Though most of the quotes are directly related to Yoga, I have even added a few other related to body, mind, meditation, happiness, fitness, flexibility and many other topics. Now without wasting any time let's get into those beautiful quotes.
1. An active mind cannot exist in an inactive body
2. For me, yoga is not just a workout - it's about working on yourself.
3. Be brave. Be free from philosophies, prophets and holy lies. Go deep into your feelings and explore the mystery of your body, mind and soul. You will find the truth.
4. Body is a home, a prison and a grave.
5. If you resist change, you resist life.
6. Yoga carves you into a different person - and that is satisfying physically.
7. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
8. Yoga is an art and science of living. Indra Devi
9. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
10. Let us try to recognise the precious nature of each day.
12. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
13. When I consider the deeper meaning of yoga, I realize it's about a lot more than simply performing a variety of postures on a mat. Carre Otis
14. With Yoga, you can live young forever. Every pose you perform is going to bring you something positive.
15. Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind. Patanjali
16. Let each moment be full of positive vibrations. Amit Ray
17. Life has only one equation. The equation of giving.
18. Science of yoga and ayurveda is subtler than the science of medicine, because science of medicine is often victim of statistical manipulation.
19. Life is an opportunity to bloom the flowers of love.
20. I guarantee you, yoga will compete with computers, music, sports, automobiles, the drug industry. Yoga will take over the world ! Bikram Choudhury
21. Every moment is an opportunity to become more enlightened, more open and expanded. Continually choose that path and you will be free.
22. Om is the things, Om is the ingredient, Om is the container and the content of this universe.
23. Yoga makes you bold & sexy
24. The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind.
25. Mind is not in any one place. Every cell in this body has its own intelligence. The brain is sitting in your head, but mind is all over the place.
26. Your life is just about craving, and making something else tremendously more important than you.
27. If you try to make the limited unlimited, you will suffer.
28. Not only is yoga excellent for flexibility, but it is also a great tool for longevity and injury prevention, as it allows for internal body awareness.
29. Do your practice and all is coming.
30. Everyone can do Ashtanga. Except lazy people.
31. To perform every action artfully is yoga
32. Withdraw your senses from the object to its source, then the union happens, then the yoga happens. Ravi Shankar
33. Peace is our very nature, and yoga leads you to inner peace.
34. The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind.
35. Yoga does not remove us from the reality or responsibilities of everyday life but rather places our feet firmly and resolutely in the practical ground of experience.
36. Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within
37. It is through your body that you realize you are a spark of divinity
38. The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but its true value is in the light that shines through it
39. If you do Bikram Yoga, you exercise your body 100 percent. Bikram Choudhury
40. It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence
41. Action is movement with intelligence. The world is filled with movement. What the world needs is more conscious movement, more action
42. Nothing can be forced, receptivity is everything
43. Breath is the king of mind
44. There is a universal reality in ourselves that aligns us with a universal reality that is everywhere
45. By drawing our senses of perception inward, we are able to experience the control, silence, and quietness of the mind
46. The physical body is not only a temple for our soul, but the means by which we embark on the inward journey toward the core
47. If you have time to breathe you have time to meditate. You breathe when you walk. You breathe when you stand. You breathe when you lie down.
48. Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked.
49. Accepting the reality of change gives rise to equanimity
50. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath
51. Self-observation is the first step of inner unfolding
52. Through meditation, the Higher Self is experienced
53. Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
54. There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting
55. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
56. We are what we think. All that we are arises With our thoughts. With our thoughts, We make our world
57. You cannot travel on the path until you become the path itself
58. Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.
59. Rejection is an opportunity for your selection
60. Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling
61. To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.
62. Yoga is not just repetition of few postures - it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.
63. Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous, and indifference toward the wicked.
64. The true miracle lies in our eagerness to allow, appreciate, and honor the uniqueness, and freedom of each sentient being to sing the song of their heart.
65. Have love for your inner Self and everything else is done for you.
66. Spirituality does not lie in meditating the body of an ex-master. Spirituality exists in mediating on your own inner body.
67. It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.
68. Happiness is strange; it comes when you are not seeking it. When you are not making an effort to be happy, then unexpectedly, mysteriously, happiness is there, born of purity, of a loveliness of being.
69. The human body is the best work of art
70. Whatever happens to your body, your soul will survive, untouched...
71. A sweet life is a sweaty life. Keep sweating.
72. No one is wise by birth, for wisdom results from one own’s efforts
73. Where is the delusion when truth is known? Where is the disease when the mind is clear? Where is death when the Breath is controlled? Therefore surrender to Yoga.
74. Yoga means addition - addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul. Amit Ray
75. Rid your body of its impurities, let your speech be true and sweet, feel friendship for the world, and with humility seek wealth and knowledge.
76. Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat.
77. The quality of our breath expresses our inner feelings.
78. The more you meditate, the more helpful you can be to others, and the more deeply you will be in tune with God.
79. True happiness is when the love that is within us finds expression in external activities.
80. Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like.
81. Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence. Hold on to the truth within yourself as to the only truth.
82. Have only love in your heart for others. The more you see the good in them, the more you will establish good in yourself
83. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built.
84. Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
85. Yoga is not a work-out, it is a work-in.
86. The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.
88. The pose begins when you want to leave it.
89. Let your practice be a celebration of life
90. Breathe through it, and release anything that does not serve you.
91. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape
92. Until you believe you can do it, it's going to be difficult to convince anyone else you can do it.
93. Sweat is our best accessory, sweat with Yoga
94. You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
95. The ultimate goal of yoga is to always observe things accurately, and therefore never act in a way that will make us regret our actions later.
96. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.
97. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to!
98. An over-indulgence of anything, even something as pure as water, can intoxicate.
99. Suffering usually relates to wanting things to be different from the way they are.
100. It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or their wouldn't be so many humans on the planet.
101. A fit, healthy body - that is the best fashion statement
102. The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.
103. Yoga, the true sign of a killer workout.
104. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable !
105. It's easier to stay in shape if you never let yourself get out of shape in the first place.
106. When working out, length is not a substitute for intensity.
107. Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness. Indra Devi
108. The more flexible you are, the more healthy you are
An here it ends. Wow, really amazing quotes ( sayings )..right ?? I think these yoga quotes images have boosted your interest on doing yoga. And hope you liked these beautiful yoga quotes with images. Now if you have got some other best yoga quotes images, kindly mention them in the comments section. And please don't forget to share this post in your social circles.
And now why late, just pick up your mat and start doing some poses. The asanas you do are going to change you completely. The poses you do are going to make you fit, posture perfect, beautiful, peace minded, healthy and a lot more. Don't loose your spirit. And yes, sometimes you may. So for that, bookmark this page in your browser so that whenever you feel low, come and read these quotes and look these images to maintain your spirit. All the best !!