Are you worried about hair fall and searching for home remedies for hair growth & how to grow new hair naturally ? Then here are 30 top natural treatment for hair growth with tips you can do from home itself.
These days Hair Fall has turned into a nightmare for people of almost all ages. With the worst lifestyle we are leading today, it is turning week and thin. We neither eat well balanced diet nor do proper exercise. Now how can we expect healthy, strong, black & thick hair.
Due to huge hairfall and bald head problems, people are turning to artificial hair transplants like Dr. Batra's and many other transplant experts. And some other turn towards costly hair tonics and oils.
But you know what, there are a lot of useful and most powerful natural remedies in your home which can bring you good results. But many are unaware of these great secrets.
So for sake of all those people who are worrying a lot about hair fall, I have made some research on best home remedies for hair growth and listed these 30 top natural remedies on how to grow new hair naturally and how to cure hair fall at home itself.
These are collected from various hair experts, ancient Ayurveda books, expert Yoga gurus, grandmas and from some other sources. These are proven tips and techniques. A lot had tried and experienced good results in the end. Now it's your turn try these natural treatments for hair growth. Now why late, just dive in to those amazing hair growth home remedies.
1. Triphala churn treatment for hair growthTriphala churn is one of the most powerful medicine in Ayurveda. It is made from 3 Ayurveda herbs, which plays very key role in Ayurveda. You can get Triphala Chrun ( powder ) at any nearest alternate medicine stores. You can also order it online.
Now let me explain how this simple home remedy can be used for hair growth and regrowth.
- First soak 1 teaspoon of Triphala churn in 1 glass of water and leave it for whole night
- Then in the morning, boil this mixture until one quarter ( 1/4 th ) of the mixture remains in the bowl
- Now apply and massage this paste deep into hair ( wash after 2 to 3 hours or you can leave it for while night )
2. Henna treatment for hairHenna ( also called gorinta in Telugu ) is one great herb for hair growth. This is majorly used to colour hair and design as tattoos on hand. But Henna can make your hair grow thick, long and strong too. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to make this amazing hair growth treatment.
- First get some leaves ( gorinta aaku ) and flowers ( gorinta poolu ) of henna plant
- Now make them into paste and squeeze out the juice
- Now mix this extracted juice with coconut oil and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes on low flame
- Apply this deep into scalp and leave it for whole night
3. Onion juice
- Cut 1 medium size onion and make it into juice
- Apply and rub this on the head portion where you lost hair
- Make sure to rub well so that it gets into the scalp and leave for whole night
4. Consume amla powderAmla is one of the top and best natural herbs for hair in Ayurveda. Amla ( Indian Gooseberry ) is rich in C Vitamin. Ancient scholars used to suggest Amla for almost all hair problems like hairfall, grey or white hair, split ends, alopecia areata, male and female pattern baldness.
What all you need to do is,
- Drink 1 table spoon of amla powder along with milk ( or water ) every night
5. Balayam ( Nail rubbing exercise )
- Rub your finger nails vigorously for 5 to 10 minutes on mornings and evenings
6. Tamarind paste
- Bring some fresh tamarind and put it in a bow of water for 2 to 3 hours
- Now squash it well and make it into paste with hand itself
- Then rub your hair with that tamarind paste well ( rinse well for 10 to 15 minutes )
- Leave it for 2 to 3 hours and wash
7. Castor Oil
- Apply castor oil and massage for 5 to 10 minutes with finger nails.
- Leave for whole night and wash in the morning with reetha ( soap nuts )
8. Fenugreek seeds
- Get some Fenugreek ( methi ) seeds and soak them in water for the whole night
- The next morning make those seeds into fine paste
- Now apply this paste and massage gently so that it gets deep into roots
- Leave it for 1 or 2 hours and clean with reetha ( soap nuts )
9. Coconut Oil massage
- Get some pure coconut oil and massage with finger tips for 8 to 10 minutes
10. Radish juice hair treatment
- Cut 1 radish and make it into juice
- Apply and rub this on the head portion where you lost with some cotton cloth
- Make sure to rub well so that it gets penetrated deep into the scalp and leave for the whole night
11. Bhringraj hair oilBelieve it or not, Bhringraj oil is the world's best oil for hair growth & regrowth. This works like magic & clears all problems like hair fall, pattern baldness in men and women, greying and many other.
- Get some Bhringraj oil and massage it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Clean on the next morning with Shikakai or Kunkudukai powder
12. Eat curry leaves powder
- Eat curry leaves powder along with ghee either in rice or chapati
13. Massage with Hibiscus oilHibiscus oil can bring you many benefits. You can either make it at your home yourself or you can buy it online.
- Apply and massage hair gently with Hibiscus oil for 5 to 10 minutes
- Leave it for one night and wash in the morning
14. Apply Amla ( Indian Gooseberry ) powder paste
- Get some Amla ( Indian Gooseberry ) powder and mix it with water or coconut oil to make it a paste
- Now apply this paste and massage so that it gets penetrated into the scalp
- Leave it for 1 hour and wash away with
15. Massage with Neem oilNeem is one of the most effective herbs in Ayurveda. It is used to treat many health and beauty problems. It works best for skin and hair. Neem oil can kill those harmful things that are causing damage and bring your lost hair back.
- Apply and massage Neem oil for 5 to 10 minutes
- Leave it for 1 night and wash in the morning with soapnut powder or paste
16. Hibiscus leaves for hair
- Get some fresh hibiscus leaves and make it into paste by adding some water
- Now apply this hibiscus leaves paste deep into scalp
- Leave it for 2 hours and wash with soapnuts
17. Use Shikakai instead of shampooShampoos contain many artificial substances that can lead to damage. Our ancestors and grandmas used to use Shikakai ( Sikakai ) as shampoo and this is the great secret behind their strong hair even in 90's. Even today many Bollywood and other Indian actors and actresses use Shikakai as natural alternative for shampoos.
- Mix 2 or 3 tablespoons of Shikakai powder with some water and make it into paste
- Apply and rinse on wet hair
- Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes and wash with water
- Repeat this twice or thrice so that hair gets cleaned well
18. Curry leaves and coconut oil
- Get some coconut oil and boil it along with some curry leaves in it
- Boil under low flame for 20 to 30 minutes
- Now take out the oil along with leaves and store in a bottle
- Apply this oil twice or thrice in a week
19. Eat Yellow peppers
Yellow pepper is rich in Vitamin C which is very useful vitamin for hair growth.
- Add Yellow peppers regularly into your diet
20. Eat leafy green vegetables
- Consume all kinds of leafy green vegetables ( better just boiled )
21. Practise yoga poses for hair
There are some best asanas ( poses ) in Yoga that can cure hair loss.
- Do yoga poses namely Pavanamuktasana, Uttanpadasana, Adho Mukha Savasana, Apanasana, Sasangasana, Sarvangasana each for 2 to 3 minutes either on early mornings or evenings
22. Olive oil treatment
The Olive oil treatment for hair fall that I am going to mention now is by a great ayurveda guru of Telugu state. What you need to do is,
- Get some pure olive oil and heat it for a while
- Now add 1 table spoon of pure honey in it
- And add one spoon of cinnamon powder in it
- Mix it well and make it into a fine paste
- Now apply this and massage deep into scalp and on bald spots for 10 to 15 minutes
- Leave for 15 more minutes and wash with Shikakai powder or reetha ( kunkudukai / kunkudkaya )
23. Drink amla juice daily
Well, third time for amla ( Indian Gooseberry ). By mentioning it again and again, now you should have got some clear understanding of how effective amla is for hair growth.
- Get amla juice and drink 2 table spoons of it along with milk or water every night
24. Aloevera treatment for hair growth
Aloe Vera is one of those most used herbs in hair and beauty products. Aloe Vera gel can strengthen the roots and make them strong.
- Get some pure Aloevera gel and add some coconut oil in it.
- Apply it and leave for 30 minutes
- Now wash with Shikakai powder or reetha ( soap nuts )
25. Eat sesame seeds daily
- Eat a fist of sesame seeds as soon as you woke up on the morning
26. Massage hair with Brahmi oil
Though many people are unfamiliar with this name, this is one of the most powerful hair oil in the world. It's importance is greatly mentioned in many ancient alternate medicine texts related to hair.
Brahmi oil is made from its leaves and this herb is mostly available in India only. Brahmi is grown only in few other countries apart from India. Both Indian men and women have been using this oil from past thousands of years.
Brahmi oil contains most essential nutrients that plays vital role in hair growth.
- Get some Brahmi oil and massage gently so that it reaches into scalp for 10 to 15 minutes
27. Egg treatment for hair
- Break an egg and pour it in a bowl
- Now mix some coconut oil or almond oil into it
- Make it into paste & apply this mask on hair
- Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes until it gets completely dried
- Now wash it well with Shikakai powder or reetha ( soap nuts )
28. Massage with Black Sesame oilI have already mentioned that Sesame seeds are one of the best hair home remedies and this time you need Black sesame seeds oil.
- Massage with Sesame seeds oil twice or thrice in a week for 5 to 10 minutes slowly with finger tips
29. Eat Sunflower seeds
- Eat a small cup of Sunflower seeds everyday
30. Massage with Almond Oil
- Massage with almond oil everyday for 5 minutes
Well, here it ends. So, now you are with 30 most effective natural home remedies to treat hair fall. Why late, just try these natural remedies from today itself and get back your lost hair. And make your hair strong, long, thick and black in less than 30 days. All the best.
Before you leave, kindly share this article in your social circles. Because, they say sharing is caring. And also let me know if there are any other home remedies and natural treatments for hair growth that you know. Write them below in the comments section.